Today . . . I am thinking about the amazing results my clients are achieving by adding vroom vroom to their visualizations.
Up until a few shorts months ago, when asked if I visualized I would say, "Yes." Now, when asked if I visualize I say, "Hell Yes!"
What's made the difference?
Guidelines for Visualizations
- Set one time aside each day for your visualizations. Ideally, it is the same time each day, in the same place. Make it a formal time. Ritualize it, if you like with a candle or music.
- Set a timer and visualize for no more than 5 minutes. When the timer goes off, time's up. Get up, walk away, stretch, do something else. If you had trouble focusing, forget about it until tomorrow. For now, you are done.
- Always and only focus on the end result, or beyond. Dwell from within, not upon, the end result. Feel it. Amp up as much energy around it as you can. Go crazy!
- Put yourself in the picture. You won't believe how many people don't do this! They focus upon what they want without putting themselves within the experience. Big difference! Put yourself in the picture. And here's the key to it all--while you are sitting in your chair visualizing, get physical. Pick-up the phone with your physical hand. Laugh out loud at the pleasure of seeing a loved one. Move your feet as if you were running along the beach. Getting physical is the key to amping up the energy! Physical + Emotional = vroom vroom!
- While in the picture, see, hear, touch, smell, taste every conceivable detail. Hear the bird and track it with your eyes. Grip the steering wheel with both hands and feel how she handles. Smell the aroma of the meal you're cooking and then taste it by dipping your finger in the bowl.
This is the fastest way to change absolutely everything, and to draw to you everything you want to inherit.Vroom vroom!Want even more vroom vroom? Check out Shakti Gawain's book Creative Visualization.
So, if your visualizations haven't been doing much for you lately, give these guidelines a shot. And when you do, drop me a comment and let me know how it was for you!
The original Accidental Pren-her™